Yes yesterday bbbbbaaaaddd day wait the entire weekend starting Friday was bbbbaaaddd. But today I am determined to have a good day. I finally found the entire farscape series...withe peacekeeper wars AND Tranformers 2 on Blu Ray LOh come senseless unrealistic violence and people too pretty to bother being put in war zones when they should be in ads and giant huge mechanical grrrrrr...does it get any better. Not tol mention the picture (better than movies) and surround sound AND the ability to pause and go wherever whenevr I want.
hmmmmph. screw you wittle snarla we ARE gonna get you and you can mess with my emotions as much as your little black dividing cells want to but You wil NOT take me.
Told you: up and down.
Watching T2 funny hilarious. I have been told 2012 SUXXXX but I think that with my whacked out sense o humort and/or entertainment likes I may love it. Bumblebee ROX. hahaha nope it is in no way valuable worthiness movies but i do love the senseless violence no one should knock these movies. dont like it...dont watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment