I hate the fact that I can't drive. It makes me worry about my job. However, there is really nothing I can do about it now. I was diagnosed and then everything went to hades. I have already used all of my leave and sister is working on DI which makes me sad that I have to take that but if I did go back to work I would be for absolute crap due to the fact that I am off ADHD meds. But in the meantime I am getting my body ready for treatment be it surgery or chemo or radiation. I have always been tiny but at this time it is critical that I gain weight quickly but in a correct manner. My trainer says PROTEIN PROTEIN PROTEIN!!!!! (literally)
Whatever is ahead of me I will face it when it shows up. For now I have to take it day by day and keep on figuring out ways to get my life back to as normal as possible so I can lower my stress level. I am fairly stubborn so I want to figure it out on my own, blogging is one way to do it, making cds for my sisters is definitely another.
Today I have everything scheduled out. I need to force myself to follow it. Uh Oh I am late to go fold laundry...OH JOY!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment