Basically had a breakdown today. Brain Cancer, Dr Lang, Dr Fink, Dr wood, Jean, Candy, Carol, Dr. Markert.
I would like to exit stage right please. Snarla SUX and she hurts, my head aches and pounds and I have super sharp pains and I am to impulsive enough to send out emails thinking they will be helpful and everyone bickers with each other. I know they are all there for me. But I must tell you Leigh made me feel the best today. Tried to tell her but phone won't let me write much. It is a person not people that make me better. Individuals are awesome but groups make me anxious.
On the not crying in my (whatever my drink is) side. dammit my head HHHHHHUUUURRRRRTTTTTTTSSSSSS. mY ARM HUIRTS i want the pain to go away i want the surgery i want the roller coaster of emotions to STOP it simply hurts and I REFUSE to keep it in anymore
No comments:
Post a Comment