Friday, January 8, 2010

shawny's adventures continue...

I have alot of competition in this house there are two live dogs (I have seen them rip apart things made of sturdier stuff then I). I am scared of sasha & Indy scared of them knocking mom over scared of them getting me. My ultimate fear is they knock mom over and steal me from her. My other worst fear is that they get out of their cages (mom and dad call them kennels) and get me I don't want to be torn up that would be painful, that and I would die. so I guess i am saying i am scared of death.

mom and the dogs took a nap for about 2 hours (I watched). She had a dream that mike got a job on sarah's farm. He is scared of horses. so that doesn't make sense. Does it? she misses work. Longs to go out and longs for the days when she wasn't sick. But this is the hand she has been dealt and she is gonna play it until the death. Not her death not its' death just until one of them gives up and she has told me it is not gonna be her I beleive her.

No comments:

Post a Comment