Sunday, May 22, 2011

Something hit the cotton requests

I have recently received requests for copies of Dr. Sam Garners' humorous autobiographical sketches.  It is an unpublished "book" of his years during the depression and wars.  My aunt has agreed to make copies and send them out to anyone who wants it.

 I will be glad to print more copies of "Something  Hit the Cotton". To print and mail more I will need to charge $7.50. So have anyone who wants a copy mail a check for $7.50 to address, 6479 Valley Stream Dr. Cumming, GA 30040, made out to The Garner Cemetery Trust.

In addition Grandaddy was the family genealogist.  He traced the Garner family line back to the 1600s.  It is very informative and he did all the research before the days of internet.
 
So, if you would like a copy of that: 
 If anybody other than Daddy's descendants wants a copy of Southern Garners they are $35 which includes shipping. They should send a check to the address listed above made to the Garner Cemetery Trust also. I will send free ones to Daddy's descendants.

No comments:

Post a Comment