No one is perfect all the time. Even my wonderful, loyal and sweet husband. I say this because at 3 am this morning I was WOKEN up by a soft voice saying, "The Mavs won, I wish I'd seen it." He turned the game off when the Mavs were down 15 with 5 minutes left. At that point I didn't care. I was pissed that he had woken me up with this USELESS information. When I found out what time it was he went and slept on the couch. He is currently hoping they will replay the entire 5 minutes. For those of that don't know me, I have significant trouble sleeping and when I do get to sleep it is a very light sleep. Anyone that dares to wake me up will face the wrath of a grumpy fussy Andrea.
At this point I would like to get heavy red and gold curtains for the guest bedroom so I can sleep in there when Mike gets annoying. I want to tell all of the married people out their to have an extra, dark, QUIET place in case your partner decides to idiotically wake you up. Mike has been forgiven and is out of danger. He is happy because he is seeing the game that he missed. I am fine because he went to the couch of his own volition... what a smart man. I have never kicked him out of bed before. He will kick himself out of bed for minor infractions and I will tell him to please sleep in our bed. He had no such luck last night.
My grandfathers flag is on top of the bookcase in the living room. That is where we spend most of our time and entertain guests. I am very proud of the flag.
At this point I would like to get heavy red and gold curtains for the guest bedroom so I can sleep in there when Mike gets annoying. I want to tell all of the married people out their to have an extra, dark, QUIET place in case your partner decides to idiotically wake you up. Mike has been forgiven and is out of danger. He is happy because he is seeing the game that he missed. I am fine because he went to the couch of his own volition... what a smart man. I have never kicked him out of bed before. He will kick himself out of bed for minor infractions and I will tell him to please sleep in our bed. He had no such luck last night.
My grandfathers flag is on top of the bookcase in the living room. That is where we spend most of our time and entertain guests. I am very proud of the flag.
No comments:
Post a Comment