ok so by now we all know that life doesn't come with directions. But then again I think maybe it should. That way when you get thrown a curve ball (in my case cancer) you will know exactly what to do and how to do it. My situation is when I was diagnosed I had to stop working because the headaches were so tremendous. Now that I am 2 months away from the end of the chemo I have to start thinking about a job. GREAT!!! I mean when I was at my old job the economy had just started going in the crapper, now I am only suited for working in retail or food industry. When I think to myself WHAT THE HELL DID I SPEND $60000 on that flimsy degree for if I can't use it? This is the epitome of "life is unfair" I can't stop myself from crying.
I mean I REALLY REALLY enjoyed my job. I was one of the lucky ones I had a job I enjoyed and to top it off I was good at it. Then my dumbass brain had to go get cancer. Now the cancer is dormant and my job opportunities are dead. The economy is not going to rebound any time soon. Some people have called their cancer an opportunity or the first day of the rest of their life. Well I want some of what they are smoking. Yes I am bitter. But I have damn good reason to be bitter, not to mention pissed off.
I really think that life should come with directions.
I mean I REALLY REALLY enjoyed my job. I was one of the lucky ones I had a job I enjoyed and to top it off I was good at it. Then my dumbass brain had to go get cancer. Now the cancer is dormant and my job opportunities are dead. The economy is not going to rebound any time soon. Some people have called their cancer an opportunity or the first day of the rest of their life. Well I want some of what they are smoking. Yes I am bitter. But I have damn good reason to be bitter, not to mention pissed off.
I really think that life should come with directions.
No comments:
Post a Comment