hello all,
To all my readers of this blog near and far. There are not meny of you who do this faithfully and for your dedication I am grateful. It has kept me going even when I dropped to 99 lbs and was told by dr N that I was "Wasting away".
There is this chick Jackie who is manager at Jamba Juise on Frankfort and Preston. Drop by and tell I'm feeling great cause her smoothies are wicked fatty. In a 16oz peanut butter mood 1000-1500 calories.
I am 107and a half. Yes trhe half is important.
Truth is, I feel like the past six weeks I have been an alien experiment. Poked and proded and frun through the gammit of whats fine whats not fine it hurts makes me weak sux your energy period.
So on to what happens now. Mri Monday 9 am which amy is taking me to. Tuesday Mike is taking a half day to take me to se Dr. Fink. Now dr fink is more than likely going to take the scan and tell me we have to wait for the radiation to settle before she can tell us what to expect. I guess I wil get another scan in early April and we will see where we are. LIL nervous... but I get a wahole MONTH off!!!! from treatment
You are rockin! Yesterday I enjoyed my time with you! You are getting happy again and I soooo like that! :)
ReplyDeleteGaining weight is a good thing, especially since that means you can actually eat something. That's great!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your break from getting your head cooked. Rest, recoup, energize. Get some yoga in, stretch, enjoy some fresh air. Let your body do the healing thing for a bit.
This is all good news so far. Here's hoping it stays good after Monday.
Still thinking about you guys.
The Connecticut Crew