graduated from radiation. today is the first day of the rest of my life. I know its cheesy but you cannot understand how this feels unless you've been through it.
I can attach this feeling to hiding in a hloe and finally seeing the light. Being poked and proded through the whole ordeal was noxious. See I don't know if I spelled that right and I don't care. All I know is today I got to sleep late and tomorrow though not promised I will wake up late, like at 9am. But the thing is I wonder how I am going to feel after 3 days instead of 2 days break. What can I expect as I embark on this rollercoaster ride.
what makes me so strong why have I come so far and still feel empathy for others. At least I am not jaded. Still waiting for my energy to return though i hope they yanked out the adhd. Now who am I?
"That's all I've got How did you like that?",(Kellie Rasberry "Kidd Kraddick Morning show")
Congratulations, Andrea!
ReplyDeleteOn a somewhat humorous note, your text above includes the word "cheesy." One of the Google ads above your posting today included large graphic showing a box of frozen mini pizzas showing the words: "The taste of extra cheese on everything. Hold the regrets. SOY FREE CHEESE ALTERNATIVES." I'm guessing that they were attempting to do targeted marketing based on the word content of the blog postings. At first, I was wondering whether this was a graphic that you chose, but it now looks like google chose it. Here's a link to the graphic:
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CKOfgevUk4yq4AEQrAIY7wEyCHLbXrcprqBg
It just seemed really funny, so I thought that I would share it with you.
Jason Lewis (from the book club)