Saturday, February 27, 2010

new life

So I have been thinking alot about what to do now. I have a vast experience in many many areas including lobe damage.  I know and understand how that feels. But I have gotten through it all with help from you guys. 
Thank you so much.

I have gotten strong enough to exercise my dogs now and I miss working, I mean I don't miss my brain being taxed but I do miss wanting to tax my brain.
I made a dog run in the storage above the garage and run the dogs around it with a laser pointer... they get the advantage of exercise but not challenging. Am I amused by the laser light? No, it gets boring after a while. But the dogs are a hoot to watch.

Just ramble, that feels nice. As Valencia Whaley in high school told me "Just float..."


Mikes home and he said "I was just called Mr. Jordan. I said  No nono cal me by my FULL name Michael Jordan"  It reminded me that my email is ae jordan23.

Now if you are in my head that is funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment