Thursday, September 12, 2013

Raise awareness Jewelry

My friend Alysha Coddington is incredibly talented, she makes jewelry.
I am a stay at home mother with a degree in pre medicine. When the kids are asleep I love to make jewelry. I like to make lightweight, simple, modern and unique pieces. Among my friends and family, I have found that it is very difficult to find anything nice, pretty, unique, or interesting to show your support or awareness of lesser known illnesses. I have stocked up on silver support ribbons and use my wire work and the colors of my glass beads, natural gemstones, and crystals to create the support jewelry we have been looking so hard for. Currently I am working on support jewelry for Brain Cancer, Epilepsy, Rhett's Syndrome, and Hospice. I welcome requests, either for custom design or specific color awareness items. I am also offering to donate a $1 per order to the organization of your choice (such as the NBTS). Perhaps we can make a difference.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/JewelryByLunaRaven?section_id=14200914


You know I don't advertise on here but this is a worthy cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment