Wednesday, November 24, 2010

one year anniversary

When I tink of this day last year I shudder.  I did not know for certain that I would make it through the day.  Looking back I now see how brave I was.  Going into that surgery with uncertain out come and uncertain that I would be alive after.  There was a possibility that I would die on the table.

THANK GOD I did not die.  I truly believe that had it not been for all the prayers,  my outcome would have been drastically different.  Yet here I am one year to the day later back to normal for everyone that doesn't live with me.  Looking back I don't know how or were I summoned the strength to keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Thank you so much!! You are the reason I am alive, You and your prayers and YOUR faith.  I had none sure I cast a few pleading last ditch prayers of my own but I did not believe they were heard.  Apparently Valerie Spratlin was right I have a higher purpose.  I do not know what that is but I am determined to find out. 


THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment