Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Only good reviews... BEWARE

Ever wonder how and why those "great" companies get 0 negative reviews? Well here is the answer from experience.
     We took our dogs to All Dogs Unleashed to be trained while we went on the cruise.  However when we got back our dogs were trained alright, so trained they were petrified of the collars and therefore us.  We didn't like the fact that they said to repeatedly "stimulate them"  when they don't listen.  That means SHOCK them repeatedly and thus the reason why they were afraid of the collars.
So as a consumer I thought people should be warned about this place, so I gave them a blisteringly honest review.  I said they are sadistic and cruel and they are LIARS.  They sugarcoated the whole shock thing I actually asked, "Is this a shock collar?"  They replied, "No, it is a muscle stimulator do you want to feel what it does?"  So I put it around my neck and they "stimulated" on level 5.
     When we got back they had jacked it up to level 20 and when they shocked Sasha and Indy the dogs jumped and Sasha yelped.  I was PISSED.  The vibration works just as well.  In addition they put the collars on so tight it chokes our dogs.  The collars are EXTREMELY uncomfortable because they have 2 prongs that go around them and bore into their neck.  I tried to get Sashas more comfortable and tried to twist it to a more comfortable place on her neck.  She Yelped and jerked away.
   After I posted the review I got a call from the OWNER Scott  www.alldogsunleashed.com
and guilted me into taking it down I felt threatened so I took it down.  I thought all reviews were anonymous. So I was just trying to warn others.  So take care where you send you puppies.
http://alldogsunleashed.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment