Thursday, March 18, 2010

artsy and vacay

Hello all,

Our dog Sashsa has begun nipping us  uhoh.  Hubby shaved and then asked for praise.  If you want to see my creative outlet go to my facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=155231&id=511373616&l=2fae0cd90c

Tomorrow I am flying to south carolina where it is supposed to be a "relaxing" time.  But here is the reality I have BRAIN cancer and am in the early stage of treatment the prognosis is good but people associate cancer=death.

Grandaddy is 92 yrs old and his wife died recently also My cousin died while I was in treatment and I havent seen their graves. care and grave seeing, such is life with a huge family.  my aunt is laid up after her hip replacement so there is another relative down.


remember brain cancer KILLS.  but I have an appt with Dr Fink today at 1145

No comments:

Post a Comment