Well, I am PROUD OF MYSELF!!!! In my family my mothers side is riddled with cancer and they are taking it 5 steps farther. They are getting in touch with My grandmammas relatives.
I AM PART OF THE CURE!!!!!!
what have you done today? I am not accusing, just asking what have you done today? what do you stand for?
Now that that is done, A very wise woman once told me "You can do it you can do it you can do it you can do it you can do it!"" I say that to myself every morning.
The radiation is a bisnatch it hurts it makes me tired and I have 20 days left. The nauseation is bad too but I am rockin through it I got my blood drawn today to check the dilantin lvl. since fink has me tapering off it I am on 100 mgs a day
I need to call her and ask what I am supposed to do with the keppra bumping it up to 1500 instead of 1000
a day.
what else? well I caused us to miss a party this weekend and every day feels like a month. i am watching Americas Next Top MOdel (I promised myself I would not get addicted) DAMN IT !!!!!!
Bravo rox when it comes to reality shows.
ANyway I will keep telling myself "YCDI" and keep counting down the days and I will keep you informed.
Oh How I wish I could do retail therapy
I miss work.....Hi connie pruitt, chip larry katherine debra
No comments:
Post a Comment