so I haven't been on here in a while. So here is the deal I went to my first radiation treatment yesterday. It didn't hurt matter of fact I didn't feel anything except a slight warming of my head and smell clorox.
Now on to the BIG news!!! If you have gone to my fb page you already know. I am making my cancer into a fashion statement, not exactly sure what I am saying with this. But I think I am looking like a person you woudl not want to run into in a dark alley. Especially when I put my spikes on. MIke was HORRIFIED HORRIFIED when he saw it But I explained that I would never have a chance like this again, and he is okay with it.
ON to the not so good news my foot has been cramping up in my sleep last night it woke me up. And something that is new is my left hand is swollen and hurts. I am barely using it right now.
Cherio Peeps!!!! Slogan of the day: Eagles may fly but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines...
Actually that is my motto today
No comments:
Post a Comment