Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Definition of a BAD Neighbor

Ok so we have these neighbors that leave their yippie little dogs outside all day and don't bring them in until 11 at night.  Our neighbor accused us of being the creator or holder of these ROTTEN dogs.  But I raised sasha and Indy better than that.  The only time they will bark is if they are meeting a brand new person or on their walk or in petsmart.  In the house and in the backyard a stern look from me and perhaps one NO.  they DON"T bark.

However in our neighbors case that is not so.  WHY ON EARTH DO YOU OWN DOGS IN A PLACE WHERE THERE IS NO BACKYARD.  THEN LEAVE YOUR DOGS OUTSIDE ALL DAY AND NIGHT.  Warning: the rest of us (without noisy flippin yippy dogs) are filing a formal complaint.  And since you don't read this I hope your dogs get you kicked out.  
I am ripping angry because my neighbor flat out accused indy and sasha of being noisy in the back at 130......well lady unless they teleported out of their kennels and then back in before we got home at 2. Freaking LIAR.  She has had it out for  sasha since we got her.


Helpful tip for accusing your neaighbor and getting away with it.
1) Make sure they are at home when you are going to SAY you heard their dog barking.

I haven't gotten that upset in months.  Cross me or MIke shame on you but cross our dogs and I will go nutso.

No comments:

Post a Comment